With this being the first ‘normal’ St Patricks day in a few years, we are glad to see parades taking place, live music played, bars opened, and more opportunities to socialise with friends/family. And with the weather looking to be good, it’s an extra bonus to make the most of St. Patricks Day.
If you are in need for some adventure inspo of where to go, or what to do on St. Patricks Day (or just over the weekend) then you have come to the right place! We have created a list of some of our favourite, and some of the most beautiful places to explore and visit across the North of Ireland.
- Mussenden Temple and Benone Beach Castlerock, Co. Derry
- Giants Causeway, Bushmills, Co. Antrim
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Ballintoy, Co. Antrim
- The Dark Hedges, Ballymoney, Co. Antrim
- Silent Valley Reservoir, Newry, Co. Down
- Mourne Mountains, Newry, Co. Down
- Glenoe Waterfall, Larne, Co. Antrim
- Cuilcagh Boardwalk, Florencecourt, Co. Fermanagh
- Castlewellan Forest Park and Maze, Co. Down
- Glenariff Waterfall, Ballymena, Co. Antrim
- Sperrin Mountains, boarders Co. Tyrone and Co. Derry